EMBRACE THE CHAOS!
Literature Hits The Streets when Lit Crawl L.A. returns to the NoHo Arts District on Wednesday, October 26, 2016!
Submissions are now CLOSED for the October 26, 2016 Crawl in the NoHo Arts District.
But Stay Tuned!
SIGN UP For Our Newsletter & Stay Up To Date!
The 4th Annual Lit Crawl L.A. returns Wednesday, October 26, 2016 to the NoHo Arts District! Restaurants, bars, galleries, theaters and other hip NoHo venues will host a wild evening of innovative presentations with literary samplings from the best that Greater Los Angeles has to offer. Lit Crawl L.A. is the Southland’s second largest literary festival and a Los Angeles citywide event. 2016 promises to be another magical, vibrant night for all!.
“Thank you for another great Lit Crawl L.A…It was a wonderful evening. You guys rock!…Great experience.”
-Mona Houghton, What Books Press
“It was a joy and privilege to be a part of Lit Crawl L.A. Many thanks for the opportunity.”
-David Rocklin, Roar Shack
“Thank you for inviting me to perform at Lit Crawl L.A…had a blast! There was standing room only at Romantix for the reading, and Mistress Desiree was on hand to see that everything ran smoothly. It was one of the most receptive, fun-loving audiences I have performed for. I can’t remember when I had more fun at a reading.”
-Alexis Francher, Cultural Weekly
Lit Crawl L.A. only accepts submissions from literary organizations, writing groups, reading series and publications.
- Are your writers free on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 from 6:00-10:00?
- Is your organization local or in some way connected to Los Angeles?
- Can your organization curate at least four writers/literary performers who will engage a live, rowdy audience of literary lovers?
- Is your organization and the writers in your presentation ready to jump into a fun, loud, guerilla-style street event?
- Does your organization represent the diverse and vibrant energy of the Los Angeles literary scene?
- If you’ve presented at Lit Crawl L.A. in years 1-3, can your organization present something fresh and different this year?
- Is your organization ready to jump into a fun, loud, guerilla-style street event?
- Lit Crawl L.A. presenters slots are limited to 45 minutes of presentation.
- Lit Crawl L.A. presentations are on the short side (6-8 minutes per author).
- Lit Crawl L.A. is unable to feature individual writers, book sales and signings.
- All writers’ photos and bios will be listed in our online schedule.
- Presenting organizations must promote Lit Crawl L.A. to their mailing list and social media groups, with clear identification of Lit Crawl L.A. as the event.
- All submissions will receive an automatic reply, as well as another response by the end of May.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY